Worked in stores? Maybe at Coca Cola or West End? Are you looking to make some extra money for Christmas? Don’t wait – contact them now (NOT ME!). See below for contact details. This ad is off Seek.
“Toll People are recruiting experienced Pick Packers, Food Production Staff and Warehouse Assistants for casual on-call and ongoing positions with our internal and external clients for the busy season ahead.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Picking and packing orders efficiently and accurately
- Using an RF scanner
- Machine operating
- Food Production line duties
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Receiving and unpacking stock
- Freight handling
- Wrapping pallets
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
- Be available for ongoing and on-call shifts (Day and Afternoon shifts)
- Have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (preferred)
- Be able to handle repetitive & physical work (lifting 15kg-20kg)
- Manual dexterity
- Strong communication skills
- Literacy and numeracy skills
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including, the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders and abilities.”
For further information contact Justine on 08 7129 4300.