If I see a good local Illawarra job, I will post it here. But don’t send your resume to me! Apply through Seek. Pathology Courier jobs are busy but vital to the community. You need a perfect – and i mean PERFECT – driver record. The ad is below.
“Laverty Pathology is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to fill one casual and two part time 20Hr/Fn courier position for our busy Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands courier team.
Our couriers make a significant contribution to Laverty Pathology and act as ambassadors of the business, providing our quality service directly to our clients.
Reporting to the Courier Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be:
- To drive throughout the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands Regions and occasionally the Southern Sydney region to pick up specimens from our clients and deliver them to our laboratories, in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
- To communicate effectively with Collections team, referring Doctors, Patients and other Stakeholders
- Attending to the care, storage and processing of pathology specimens
- Compliance and adherence with Laverty Pathology policies and procedures, and Workplace Health and Safety procedures.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- A current Driver’s Licence, and have a good driving record (a copy of which will need to be provided)
- Good knowledge of, and confidence to drive in, Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands and occasionally Southern Sydney regions.
- Be able to work in a flexible roster, including weekends
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure, to meet goals and as part of a team
- Sharing the company’s vision, cultures and values through the respect for all.
We pride ourselves in providing a positive and supportive environment, with staff benefits and recognition for service and achievements. We provide hands on training, career development and the opportunity to work with leading pathologists and scientists.
If you are interested in being a part of Laverty Pathology’s success, please click ‘Apply’ and submit your cover letter and CV by 5pm Friday 13th of November 2020
Please be advised that only short listed candidates will be contacted.”
Apply here at Seek: